Khedut Sahay Jaherat by Hon. Nitinbhai patel
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal is an online portal for Gujarat Farmers. Gujarat Ikhedut portal allows getting information about the latest Gujarat Govt farmer scheme.
An important decision taken at a meeting of the state cabinet
Regarding loss of farmers’ crops due to heavy and subdued rainfall
Rs. 1 crore will be assisted: Deputy Chief Minister Shri Nitinbhai Patel
• Over 1 lakh farmers benefit in this special assistance package
• If there is a loss of more than 5%, Rs. 1 / ha for irrigation crops and Rs. 1 / ha for non-irrigation crops will be provided.
• The State Government will also provide assistance to those farmers who have suffered less than 5% loss in rainfall.• Peanuts will be purchased from November 7 onwards
Deputy Chief Minister Shri Nitinbhai Patel said that while the state government is always trying to help the farmers of the state, an estimated Rs. 1 crore will be paid by the state government in respect of the farmers who have been harmed in the crop due to heavy and deficient rainfall in the state. More than 3 lakh farmers will benefit from this special assistance package.
Khedut sahay Yojna
Shri Patel added that due to heavy rains and deficient rains in the state this year, heavy rains during July-August-September months in some districts of the state as well as loss of farmers’ crop during the end of October and first week of November began immediately. That is nearing perfection.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Check Application Status or Re-print
After applying online, you will get a notification on your mobile. if you want to check status or Re-print application follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on
- Now Select your Scheme Type.
- Select the Application number or Receipt Number.
- Enter Receipt Number or Application Number.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Now Click on Submit
- It will tell you the status of your application for the respective Scheme.
Other Govt Schemes:
It is pertinent to mention here that more than 3 lakh farmers will be provided central and state government assistance of Rs 1 crore. Besides, farmers who take out insurance in the PM’s Crop Insurance Scheme will get separate benefits as per the guidelines of crop insurance scheme. Due to the stagnation in the state, the purchase was postponed at the support price of groundnut. It will be resumed from November 7.
IMPORTANT LINK :::
Due to the good monsoon in the state, cotton, groundnut, paddy, pulses, pulses and pulses are well cultivated in the kharif season in an area of 1.5 lakh hectares. More than 1 lakh bales of groundnut are estimated to be about 1 lakh metric tons and more than 1 lakh tonnes and paddy. Diwella’s production is estimated at over 1 lakh metric ton